Wednesday, January 22, 2014

COLOR POP

It's the dead of winter, which means I'm already desperate for an injection of sun, warmth, sizzle, SOMETHING to stave off the doldrums the gray weather can give a girl. My tiny bathroom is one of my last decorating holdouts in the house as I am waiting to rip it all out and start fresh. In the meantime, I decided to add a bit more fun and flair with colorful bathroom accessories and knickknacks. Seeing this vignette when I emerge from a hot shower might trick me into thinking spring is just around the corner. 




Most of the items here are either vintage or unavailable, but one that I can highly recommend is the Pacifica Nerola Orange Blossom candle. Pacifica is a Portland-based company that makes heavenly scented candles, perfumes and beauty products. I have long been a fan of their soy candles, which burn clean and last for ages. Check out their website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment